About this Event
3111 Silver Creek Rd., Mill Springs, NC 28756
Join the Outdoor Adventure Club for our annual spring break camping trip. We will be staying at Silver Creek Campground. There is a swimming pool, bathroom and hot showers. We also have planned activities to Gorge Zipline Experience, Boon Life Adventures ATV tour and hikes in the Green River Game land.
Camping fees and food at the campground are covered by the club. The cost for additional activities is at your own expense. The activity difficulty level is relaxing to adventurous.For more information, please contact Keith Leiting at email@example.com.
- Event Dates: March 2-5, 2024 (four days)
- Meeting Time & Location: Saturday, March 2, at 10 a.m., Moretz Stadium parking lot near the Shufford Arena entrance
- Anticipated Activity Start Time: Saturday, March 2, at noon
- Anticipated Return to Campus: Tuesday, March 5 in the afternoon.
- RSVP and Transportation: If you wish to attend this event, RSVP using this Google Spreadsheet. If you can drive, please indicate if you are willing to drive and the number of open seats for other students.
- Food/Hydration: The Outdoor Adventure Club will cover the expense of camping and food. The club will provide water to drink and cook with. If you want different beverages, that will be at your expense.
- Required Equipment: You will need a tent and sleeping bag. The club has enough tents and sleeping bags for six students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Recommended Equipment: We will be hiking, ziplining and riding ATVs. You should bring old clothes, hiking boots, hats, gloves and jackets. You never know what the weather is going to be like in March.