About this Event
625 7th Ave NE, Hickory, NC 28601https://northwestahec.wakehealth.edu/courses-and-events/69689/9th-lenoir-rhyne-symposium-on-the-future-of-healthcare-healthcare-is-personal
The healthcare environment is constantly evolving, resulting in healthcare workers being tasked with decision-making for the health and well-being of individuals beyond the absence of disease. The way individuals consume healthcare is now more personal and less transactional than ever before. Practitioners who are equipped to provide human-centric care and a seamless patient experience will be able to meet the needs of an ever-growing, diverse community.
This symposium focuses on practical applications and will cover how healthcare systems need to continue to evolve to address current and future health needs.
- Identify practical skills for improving the health outcomes of patients.
- Discuss methods that can be used by practitioners to improve well-being and communication skills.
- Identify tools to enhance practitioner understanding of resources and education to improve patient care.
- Discuss challenges practitioners encounter in providing human-centric care.
- Identify gaps in care that impede patient outcomes while learning strategies to connect patients with necessary resources.
This symposium is beneficial to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, psychologists, clinical social workers, mental health counselors, practice managers and others interested in this topic.
For more information, please contact Samantha Garvens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 people are interested in this event